From my work experience in companies and organizations, I have learned that in creating a trusted environment through an assertive style of communication, in enriching the tools of the leader and in aligning the company's strategic goals, it creates an environment in which people work better together and contribute more.
Increasing the proactivity of the individual within their work and personal environment is my aim as a facilitator and trainer.
How do I do it?
I accompany individuals on their journey to experience and recognize their talents, to express their uniqueness and to improve interpersonal relationships. I facilitate workgroups to develop their ability to create innovation in order to shape new work environments.
What are the possible benefits?
• develop motivation
• create a shared leadership
• become a close-knit and effective team
• learn to have more collaborative relationships
• enhance the ability to make decisions
• encourage processes and attitudes to share knowledge
• manage meetings efficiently and in a focused manner
• increase your business turnover and economic outcomes
review the organization processes and actions
Which approach do I use?
My approach as a facilitator and trainer is Transfomational-Holistic.
I think the five senses are the door to emotions: the most effective inputs are related to image sounds or metaphors. The information is static, the experience is dynamic: I propose interactive interviews to open up space for new listening and conversational modes.
I use an experiential and coaching method: my grounding as a coach reveals my predisposition to action and the achievement of the results. My specialization in the transformational approach expresses my ability to support individuals and teams to transform individual skills and put them into action serving your role, team and company.
Nothing is repeated, everything is co-built!
In order to design processes and training projects and work facilitation alongside my clients, I listen to their needs, understand the context and scenarios present and desired. The activities I propose can be both group and individual and developed into workable, modulating steps.
Borrowing a substance from chemistry, my role as facilitator and trainer can be understood as a catalyst, "substances that, when added in small quantities, during the course of a chemical reaction change the value of the rate of action without being consumed by the reaction.” The use of catalysts means that processes that are going to happen very slowly will come to an end and end soon, without altering the original nature of the reality in which they intervene.
If required for large, national and international coach projects, I am able to involve additional coaches that are experienced professionals, who are continuously committed to professional and personal development.
Facilitate to me means to accompany people to confront and generate processes to reach exploration, discussion, and decision-making goals. As a facilitator I promote active participation of all members, mutual listening and understanding, inclusion and a shared sense of responsibility for the results.
I work closely with management and teams to look at activities and processes with different eyes. I design an environment that fosters creativity and new action plans, starting from enhancing what's already inside the organization in terms of processes, tools, energy, and resources.
What are the possible objectives of facilitation?
• application of models, ideas and solutions adapted to new market needs
• creative focus groups
• collaborative, satisfactory and profitable relationships
• establishment of a culture of behaviors for change
• put into practice organizational change and innovation
• manage meetings effectively
As a trainer I like to start from what the client already is, has and does to give new shape to practice, skills and behaviors according to expressed training needs.
The goal is to enable people to be responsible and autonomous by fostering ideas and solutions to improve business processes and achievements through personal resources. What is interesting from my point of view is that training is generative, activating individuals or specific situations, learning becomes a vehicle for change for the entire company system.
The development of specific knowledge and skills is the first step; the challenge is to help people use the new on-the-job skills in their daily life.
• leadership development
• improving managerial effectiveness
• effective selling
• stress management
• conflict management
• mentoring skills
• training the trainer
• coaching skills
• moving from team work to power team
• effective team meetings
• emotional intelligence in interpersonal relationships
• management of cultural changes in organizations
Qualifications and experience
• Master Certified Coach MCC - International Coach Federation 2021
• Since 2009, more than 1800 hours of training (classrooms from 6 to 150 people)
• Team Coaching Master Class con Chris Sheepshanks - TPC Leadership 2017
• Team & Group Coaching - Future Coaching Academy 2015
• Forming Trainers to Renew Organizations and Society - Advanced Course on Building Educational Processes - AIF 2014
• Living System Approach to Facilitating Change Organizations - Robin de Carteret and Giovanna D'Alessio 2014
• Asterys' Facilitators of Transformation Training Program - First Module 2013 Personal Transformation Program
• Voice Dialogue Facilitator Training - John Kant 2013
• System Container / Business Constellation Workshop - John Whittington 2012
• Qualified as Professional JCA Occupational Psychologists (JCA Occupational Psychologists Ltd.) 2009