I support people and companies to develop a culture open to change and innovation, through pathways aimed at redefining themselves and their inter-relational context.
I am a consultant, executive coach and facilitator. I help companies to create paths that stimulate change and innovation, putting the person at the centre.
I work closely with executives, managers, individual contributors and workgroups.
My goal as a a consultant, executive coach and facilitator is to promote the full expression of the human capital, achieving a high level of performance and self-realization.
How do I do it?
By accompanying people and teams looking at situations from new perspectives, raising awareness of themselves and others and gaining a lasting transformation of behaviors and ways of thinking, I support people in business to acquire a full acknowledgment of their talents and to find ways to become and to give their best. I help them identify and adopt functional behaviors in collaboration and respect to new market needs, promoting responsibility and autonomy in a concrete way.
I am an optimistic person with an affable style, who is decisive and pragmatic when it serves, oriented to people, paying attention to the alignment of values and to the development of shared working rules.
I believe in people's transformational capacity, in the powerful potential of change.
I think the experience teaches, if it is what you want. I like to translate all the valuable opportunities I meet into new ideas at the service of my profession.
I believe in continuing education. To learn the most effective approaches and cutting edge tools I follow courses, seminars and refresher lectures with national and international caliber experts and coaches.
Experience, continuous updating and an integrated and systemic approach allows me to offer companies focused paths to achieve the desired result.
I have dealt with issues of leadership, interpersonal relations, sales relationships, communication, facilitation of teams and working groups.
Executive and Corporate Coaching, Core Coaching, Team & Group Coaching, Emotional Intelligence Assessment & Development, Systemic Coaching and Constellation, Momcoaching, Voice Dialogue Facilitating, Leadership, Management, Career Development, and Retail Dynamics.
The businesses in which I carry out consultation, coaching, facilitation and training activities are national and multinational corporations in the luxury market, food, finance, consultancies, banking, communication, oil & gas, public institutions, pharmaceuticals, textiles, transportation, as well as with entrepreneurs and professionals.
Some of them: ACS Dobfar, Anima Sgr, Barilla, Continental AG, Decathlon, Eleonora Bonucci, Expotrans, PwC Italy, Fairplace Consulting Italy, General Margeting, Young International Forum, Innovits, Italy Oriente, Methodos, Mycenae, Nespresso, Panalpina World Transport, Technical Hunters, Tenaris Dalmine, Coachingroup, Sirti, Shift, Humanitarian Company, State Street Bank and others.
Qualifications and Experience
• Since 2009, more than 1200 hours of training (classrooms from 6 to 150 people) 2000 professional coaching hours delivered to more than 60 executives and 90 managers
• Professional Certified Coach PCC - International Coach Federation 2016
Team Coaching Master Class con Chris Sheepshanks – TPC Leadership 2017
• Team & Group Coaching - Future Coaching Accademy 2015
• Forming Trainers to Renew Organizations and Society - Advanced Course on Building Educational Processes - AIF 2014
• Living System Approach to Facilitating Change Organizations - Robin de Carteret and Giovanna D'Alessio 2014
• Personal Transformation Programme - Asterys 2013
• Voice Dialogue Facilitator Training - John Kant 2013
• System Container / Business Constellation Workshop - John Whittington 2012
• PCM - Professional Coaching Mastery - Life Coach Lab Srl 2009-2011
• Qualified as Professional JCA Occupational Psychologists (JCA Occupational Psychologists Ltd.) 2009
Degree in Modern Letters - University of Milan - Adult Education 1998